Annual events include the Palm Harbor Chamber of Commerce Fine Arts & Crafts Festival, the signature fine arts and crafts show in the area. Originally founded by Louise & Bill Hoskins, this premiere event is held in December. Besides prize money and ribbons awarded to the artists, the Bill & Louise Hoskins Scholarship is given annually to a Palm Harbor high school senior pursuing a career in the visual arts. Additional proceeds from the event benefit various clubs and organizations. The Palm Harbor Chamber also produces Evening Extraordinaire Fine Wine & Food Festival, Golf Tournaments, Community Forums, Luncheons, Upper Pinellas Business Week, Tradeshows, a Holiday Parade, and much more.
- Monthly Networking First Thursday Coffee Hour
- Monthly Networking Luncheon
- After Hours Mix & Mingle
- Ribbon Cuttings and Grand Openings
- Community Forums
- Golf Tournaments
- Holiday Parade
- End of Year School Citizen Award & Scholarship Presentation
- Annual Awards Dinner
- Palm Harbor Honorary Mayor
- East Lake Fire Fighter of the Year
- Palm Harbor Fire Fighter of the Year
- Law Enforcement Officer of the Year
- Dancing with the Palm Harbor Stars!
- Murder Mystery Dinner
- Citrus Festival
- Evening Extraordinaire 2013
- Summer Splash
- 34th Annual Educator Appreciation Breakfast
- Golf Tournament - Chi Chi Rodriquez Golf Club - June 21
- Honorary Mayor Race - July, August & September
- Spelling Bee @CSA Palm Harbor - August 23
- And many more!
Visit our Event Calendar often to find complete details on all of our events!